This page is intended as guidance and to provide links to outlines for 11-adventure campaign arcs. Separate Wiki entries should be used for each campaign outline.
- 1 Links to Campaigns
- 2 Guidance
- 3 Example Campaign Structure
- 3.1 Act One
- 3.2 Act Two
- 3.2.1 Adventure 4: Name of Adventure (Party Level 3)
- 3.2.2 Adventure 5: Name of Adventure (Party Level 4)
- 3.2.3 Adventure 6: Name of Adventure (Party Level 5)
- 3.2.4 Adventure 7: Name of Adventure (Party Level 6)
- 3.2.5 Adventure 8: Name of Adventure (Party Level 7)
- 3.2.6 Adventure 9: Name of Adventure (Party Level 8)
- 3.3 Act Three
Links to Campaigns
This section will link to individual Wiki entries.
Campaigns should be split into 3 acts.
- Act 1 should be less than 3 adventures in length;
- Act 2 should fill the space between the 1st and 3rd acts;
- Act 3 should conclude the campaign and be no more than 2 adventures in length.
See pp 186-187 of the Core Rulebook for further guidance.
Advice on structuring adventures can be found on pages 182-186, but is given in outline form in Adventure 1 below.
Example Campaign Structure
Adventure 1: Name of Adventure (Party Level 0)
The following points are recommended from the Core Rulebook
- Starting Point
- Scene Setting
- Transition into Scene
- Beginning of Scene
- Middle of Scene
- End of Scene
- Transition out of Scene
- Optional disussion or image of plot structure
- Adventure Conclusion: PC's level up to Level 1