This page is intended as guidance and to provide links to outlines for 11-adventure campaign arcs. Separate Wiki entries should be used for each campaign outline.
Links to Campaigns Edit
This section will link to individual Wiki entries.
Campaigns should be split into 3 acts.
- Act 1 should be less than 3 adventures in length;
- Act 2 should fill the space between the 1st and 3rd acts;
- Act 3 should conclude the campaign and be no more than 2 adventures in length.
See pp 186-187 of the Core Rulebook for further guidance.
Advice on structuring adventures can be found on pages 182-186, but is given in outline form in Adventure 1 below.
Example Campaign Structure Edit
Act One Edit
Adventure 1: Name of Adventure (Party Level 0) Edit
The following points are recommended from the Core Rulebook
- Starting Point
- Scene Setting
- Transition into Scene
- Beginning of Scene
- Middle of Scene
- End of Scene
- Transition out of Scene
- Optional disussion or image of plot structure
- Adventure Conclusion: PC's level up to Level 1